Do you like Cowboy Romance books? I love the country setting that alot of the Cowboy Romance books have. =)
I recently found a series that has 6 books ( with a additional Digital-only prequel ) that has quickly gone on my “to be read” list! * I have started reading the Digital only book, its called “Montana Reunion” by Valerie Hansen. Its about a small-town beautician who reunites with her high school boyfriend. **Check Harlequin.com and Amazon for this digital only book, ( I just checked, and its still free on both of these sites on the day that I’m posting this )
The tiny town of Jasper Gulch, Montana, is celebrating their hundredth anniversary, and you’re invited! Get lost in Big Sky Centennial, a land of ranches and romances and memorable characters you can’t help but root for. In this short prequel from Valerie Hansen, a small-town beautician with a big heart reunites with the high school beau she could never forget….
This series includes the following books:
1. “Her Montana Cowboy” by Valerie Hansen ( July 2014 )
2. His Montana Sweetheart by Ruth Logan Herne ( August 2014 )
3. Her Montana Twins by Carolyne Aarsen ( September 2014 )
4. His Montana Bride by Brenda Minton ( October 2014 )
5. His Montana Homecoming by Jenna Mindel ( November 2014 )
6. Her Montana Christmas by Arlene James ( December 2014 )
For more Romance updates follow Harlequin on Twitter
Do you like Country Cowboy romances?
Joining these parties!
Sunday Link-Up at Kansas Women Bloggers
Treasure Box Tuesday at Yesterfood and Memories by the Mile