Favorite Soups and Stews

on

Do you enjoy soups and stews on cold days?   I have been seeing alot of great recipes for soups and stews on friends blogs and Pinterest and thought I would share a few!

Chicken and Corn Chowder from The Better Baker

chicken and corn chowder PM 001

Southwest White Bean Stew from Miz Helen’s Country Cottage

Southwest White Bean Stew

White Chili from My Turn For us

White Chili

Cream of Potato Soup from Katherines Corner

potato-soup-katherines-corner

Visit my Pinterest Soup Board for more fabulous Soups and Stews!

What is your favorite Soup or Stew in the Winter, ( or any time )?

**Coming Soon – my review for “Brownies and Broomsticks” by Bailey Cates.

Advertisements

18 Comments Add yours

1. Angie Young says:

Some of those recipes look really tasty! And I’m glad to see they are soup recipes without tomatoes in them. I’m allergic to tomatoes, so making homemade soups sometimes get difficult because so many contain tomatoes. I may have to try some of these out!

1. Melissa says:

Angie, The soup recipes come from some of my favorite blogs, – I need to try their recipes soon! =)
      Soups are perfect for cold winter days!

2. Ahhh, I feel warmer just looking at these beautiful bowls of soups and stews- thank you! 🙂

3. They all look delicious. Cream of potato is one of my favorites.

4. D@TheShadyPorch says:

It is the perfect time of year for soup…it also helps that we all love soup at my house. Blessings, D@TheShadyPorch

1. I agree! =) And …there are so many choices!

5. quilt32 says:

Thanks for sharing these. I saw several that I’m sure I would like.
    Lillian

1. I’m so glad that you saw several that you would like! =)

6. So sorry for my delay in stopping over to say thank you. I am honored to have my soup included in your yummy list, Thank you for sharing with your readers. xoxox

1. I love your Soup Recipe Katherine! =)
      Thanks for stopping by!

7. I love soups. This is a great list for my collection.

8. Jackie says:

I share a love of reading! I am a school librarian, therefore I spend most of my time reading children’s books. I’m so glad you stopped by My Kitchen Addictions, because I found your blog to follow! Love the soup recipes!

1. Hi Jackie! Thanks for stopping by!

9. jsstclair says:

Love the soup recipes!

10. nancyc says:

Thanks for sharing this great round-up! 🙂